Wednesday 22 April 2015

Mepxy Max 5th Edition

MEPXY MAX 5TH EDITION

Stay Hungry

BY Ash Chain
Created with Canson Drawing 220 paper and Mepxy Markers




Hello all! First off let me apologise for my absence. Secondly I'm so glad to be back. I hope you enjoy this itty bitty quick cute. I don't know about you guys but I love food! and so does this lil guy!







As you can see this is only a very quick little tutorial. This lil guy took about 20 minutes and you can see he's only as big as a Mepxy marker. I try and use a light and dark version of one colour/shade that way I can achieve enough contrast to create depth in my drawing.

I do apologise how brief this tutorial is but I do hope you like it.




STAY HUNGRY EVERYBODY!


Colours used: N03,N51, N05, N53, N18, N27, N25, W31, W23, W37, L67, L24, G99, O27, R00, R32, Y19, Y38, CG09, CG07.

No comments:

Post a Comment