Sunday 22 March 2015

A new way to use Mepxy Markers with Canson Tracing Paper

A new way to use Mepxy Markers with Canson Tracing Paper


Hello It's Peta here. Today I'm teaching you a new technique. How to use Mepxy Markers on Canson Tracing paper. These markers are alcohol based so do work well on the non porous surface of the tracing paper. This technique creates a design that is translucent and that can be used on any art and crafting project. Today I'm incorporating this technique onto an art journal page. Below is my guide for creating the butterfly wings I'm using on my art journal page and there is also a full youtube video tutorial on the whole process from beginning to end. 

Check out How to Use Mepxy Markers on Canson Tracing Paper by Crafty Crusaders on Snapguide.


For a full tutorial on the whole art journal page I completed using my tracing paper element, go to the youtube video on the crafty crusaders channel here:





I hope you have as much fun as I did creating this project.






1 comment:

  1. How deliciously vibrant the wings are. Love it. Thanks Peta.

    ReplyDelete