Friday 20 February 2015

Fabric Paint with Felicity

 

Hello, Felicity here today.
I have had a little play the last few weeks with some fabric paint from Crafty Crausders. I haven't had much experience with this product, but what I will say its I had a lot fun and cant wait to use them again.
 
I grabbed some Calico fabric, my favourite fabric paint colours and my Gelli plate.
(Parma Violet, Blanc white, light green, oriental blue, Bengal pink, Garnet red, bleuet cornflower, butter cup orange)
 
 
I then kept layering my colours and pattern on the gelli plate until I was happy.
This is how my piece of fabric turned out.
 
I then thought that it would look so cute as tags.
 
 
I made quiet few colourful pieces and even decided to cut petals out and pop them in my art journal.
 
I used the documented life project prompt again.
Art Journal: Cover up good stuff
Journal Prompt; Going undercover
 
 
If you can get your hands on some fabric I would love to see what you do with it.
 
Products: Pebo fabric paint: Parma Violet, Blanc white, light green, oriental blue, Bengal pink, Garnet red, bleuet cornflower, butter cup orange
 
Happy Friday!
Felicity XO

4 comments: