Thursday 8 January 2015

Meet Michelle Grant


 Hi, I am Michelle from Mackay Nth QLD, I am very lucky to have the most amazing supportive hubby and 2 wonderful kids 21 & 19, who are all ready to start their own adventures in this big wide world. One of the driving forces behind my creative journey is to teach my kids to follow their dreams too!

I am very fortunate to have been able to stick with pursuing my creative journey, I have learnt so much about myself in the process. I have just about tried nearly every creative hobby out there over the years, even hobbytex as a kid. (anyone remember those?) Scrapbooking/ Mixed Media and Art have been the things that have really ignited my passion and I never get tired of it!  It is so easy to let life get in the way but it is so worthwhile when you make the time and follow your dreams! Aside from my Hubby and kids this journey is the most rewarding one I have been on.
I have been Scrapbooking for the the past 10 years and have been working on Design Teams for different companies both in Aust and overseas and I have been published in Aussie Scrap Magazines since then too.

I ventured into mixed media a few years ago and absolutely fell in love with the freedom of expression. Then about 2 years ago I started exploring more art techniques and drawing and again I was totally hooked. It is a great way to lose many hours in a little creative bubble. I love it!!!!!
I am currently a Master for Scrapbooking Memories Magazine and on the Kaisercraft DT. I have my own business Studio M desiGns and teach workshops in Mackay and have online shop with supplies, online courses and kits available.  I enjoy bringing the two worlds together and fusing Scrapbooking and Mixed Media in my ScrapMedia Workshops.

I am beyond honored and excited to be joining the Crafty Crusaders Team and can't wait to explore more art techniques and products! I get such a buzz out of experimenting with products! :)




I hope you will join us for this fabulous creative journey of discovery!
I can't wait to see what is going to unfold over the next 12 months!
Cheers
Michelle :)


No comments:

Post a Comment