Monday 24 November 2014

Pebeo and Mepxy Mix!


Just sharing a project here today.  
An art journal page.



Lots of fun stuff on his page!!!

First up I drew a girl, and coloured her with Mepxy Markers.
This is all kinds of fun!!!
I add graphite as well just as I am shading and scribbling away!


I coated my page with Pebeo One Coat Gesso
and began adding Texture with Pebeo Texture Paste through a Crafters Workshop Template and added the Pebeo Mortier Paste where I wanted concentrated texture.
This is like tiny little crystal bits in a heavy paste that hold surprisingly well to your page even when adding paint on top.


I added Acrylic Paints with more stencils
and some I just swiped on thinly with a palette knife!



I added the girl with Pebeo Bindex Brilliant Gloss Binder, this is a glossy gel medium which holds really strong with a lovely gloss surface when dry!


I went around her to blend her in a bit more to the background, with some Big Brush markers.


I added the text with a brush pen.



(I have since crossed the 't' in thinker!  I spotted that since the photo was taken!)

I totally loved working with all these cool products.  It made the process really easy!


No comments:

Post a Comment